Thursday, July 30, 2015

WELCOME TO HEALTHY NUDGE WITH TERRI DELCAMPO



7/30/2015

Greetings Health Mongers! 

In the early part of 2014 I became a freelance contributor to Yahoo Contributor's Network, and one of my niches of expertise was health and nutrition.  In the meantime, YCN folded and I was left with all the articles I'd written and had published.  Now they are just sitting in a computer folder taking up space, so I figured I would share them with you as I continue to research health and nutrition topics and write more. 

Over the years I have extensively researched nutrition while trying to overcome prediabetes, kidney stones, and more recently, help my fianc√© maintain a diet and health program while on Coumadin to overcome Deep Vein Thrombosis.  It's a learning process constantly in transition, meaning I will constantly be researching healthy eating and cooking plans, exercise plans (we are both disabled in one capacity or another, so I have to be creative), and lifestyle plans that work for both of us. 
It is a daily, monthly, and ultimately a lifetime challenge.  I scrape together every hint, every suggestion, and research them all. 

My goal in this blog is simple.  When I find stuff that works, I publish it and share it with you. 

I hope you come here and learn about techniques and plans that will help you be healthier and in turn, happier. 

That's what it's all about, right? 

Welcome to Healthy Nudge!  

Terri DelCampo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment